COD Warzone Mobile Season 2 update: New Battle Pass, Weapons, Operators, and more
The second season of Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile has just been published by Activision, along with several new additions and changes to the game. The beta test for the game is currently only available in the Australian region. On November 30 of the previous year, the limited beta test began for selected regions only.
Nonetheless, many people have already tried to play the game using virtual private networks (VPNs) and other methods. The most recent season includes many new additions, including a new Battle Pass, new weapons, new operators, and more.
Unleash your inner warrior and secure victory with the all-new #WarzoneMobile Battle Pass.
⚔️ Dual Kodachi
🥷 Daniel "Ronin" Shinoda
💥 & more
— Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile (@WarzoneMobile) February 16, 2023
COD Warzone Mobile Season 2 patch notes
- Improved Message of the Day functionality
- Improved Compiling Shaders functionality
- Removed iOS device compatibility for those previously unable to play matches
- Updated the new player experience
- Weapon Rarity visual updates
- New in-game player support system
- New language options (Spanish and French)
- Hit detection improvements
- Option added to play again with the same team after a BR match
- After the action report is updated to accommodate new features and progression
New Battle Pass
- Operator: Ronin
- Assault Rifle: ISO Hemlock
- Shotgun: KV Broadside
- Melee: Dual Kodachis
New field upgrades
- Portable Radar
- Suppression Rounds
- Progression now available
COD Warzone Mobile Season 2 features a lot of new Battle Pass rewards
The new Battle Pass for Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile has a total of 100 Tiers spread out over 20 different sectors. The most important prizes include an Operator who will be known as Daniel “Ronin” Shinoda, as well as three new weapons- KV Broadside, ISO Hemlock, and Dual Kodachi.
The Battle Pass has been divided up into 20 different sectors. Each sector will feature five rewards. Players who will purchase the Battle Pass will immediately get the B0 Bonus Sector. All the big rewards can be found by completing all the mentioned sectors.
COD Warzone Mobile Season 2: Upcoming updates
Activision has also released a list of all the upcoming updates coming to COD Warzone Mobile in Season 2. The list includes.
- New Missions
- Weapon Based Challenges
- Combat Record
- New Bundles
- New MP & BR Playlists
- More Settings Options
- New Limited Release Regions